The Funeral Service Apprentice course costs around $90 and comes with a manual that covers everything covered in the two days. The manual will be handed out at the start of the course. At the completion of the course, a certificate will be given out for the student to turn in to the state when applying for their apprentice license.
How to Register
If you are a current MATC student, simply go to INFOnline and search for the course (search filters shared below).
If you are not an MATC student, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Non-Program Registration Form. This is a demographic form. You are required to fill out all of the information marked with an asterisk (*).
- You should be emailed within 24 hours (not including the weekend) and provided with a Student ID number.
- While you are waiting, follow this link and fill out our Instructor Contact Form. This form is used by our instructors to communicate with you regarding the course.
- Once you receive your Student ID number, activate your student account.
- Once you have activated your student account, you can register for classes by logging in at INFOnline and searching for the course using the information below.
- Please be prepared to pay for the course upon registering. When searching for the course, be sure to click on the blue box that says “Students” first. Then, use the following search filters:
- Term: Spring 2020
- Subject: FUNERL
- Course Number: 500 (not course level, but rather course number)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Gabriel Schauf, Program Coordinator – MATC Funeral Service Program, at (414) 456-5320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.