HSED Testing Information
These tests are available at the locations listed below. The Health and Employability Skills testing is by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, please contact:
- Central Campus at (608) 757-7666
- Monroe Campus at (608) 329-8204
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early. Testing begins promptly at the scheduled time. You may not enter the testing room when the door is closed.
- You are required to provide one valid form of identification. The ID must be government-issued and not expired. It must include your name, address, date of birth, signature and photo. The following forms of ID are acceptable: passport, driver's license, national or state ID card, or any other government-issued ID (national or foreign), including Matricula Consular.
- Coats, cell phones, purses/handbags, portable music players, any food or drink items, textbooks, etc. will need to be locked in secure storage.